North Shore Health Fall Prevention & Screening Day
Free service for Cook County residents over the age of 65. North Shore Health physical therapists evaluate standing and reaction balance, walking, and movement from sitting to standing. They then create an individualized plan specific to each participant. You will leave knowing how good your balance is compared to others your age and how you can make improvements so you can add more life to your years and stay as safe in your home for as long as possible.
- Must make an appointment – call (218) 387-3040 and ask to schedule for the Fall Balance Testing
- Fall Prevention & Screening Days are offered 4 times a year on Tuesday afternoons
- 2022 dates: June 14 and September 13
- Testing takes place between 12:30 – 3:30 pm
- Each evaluation takes about 20 minutes to complete