Care Partners of Cook County is hiring! Perhaps you are recently retired or want to take on a very part time position while serving your community? Care Partners of Cook County provides vital support and services to help clients and their families address the transitions of aging, serious illness and end of life with safety, dignity, and confidence. We are currently hiring for a Part-Time 10-15 hours per week job-share position providing Care Coordination and Caregiver Consultation.
The Care Coordinator provides direct support to Care Partners’ palliative care and caregiver clients; provides oversight for Care Partner volunteers and staff providing direct service; and works with Care Partners staff and volunteers in program development, training and education.
The Caregiver Support Consultant is responsible for organizing, implementing, monitoring, and evaluating Care Partners’ Caregiver Support Program in coordination with the Executive Director. The Caregiver Support Coordinator works with family caregivers and provides caregiver counseling, dementia support, support group, training, and education, and coordinating respite care.
- Degree / Education in social work, social services, nursing, health education, and/or related experience
- Ability to work independently and interdependently
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing
- Articulated support for Care Partners’ mission & vision
- Ability to complete training in Caregiver Consultation, Dementia Capability and other appropriate models of assessment and intervention
- Ability to conduct detailed assessments and develop care plans
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Is familiar with end of life and palliative care practices and should have knowledge of community services/resources.
- Demonstrated excellence in organizational, interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
- Possesses a current MN driver’s license and a vehicle
Please email your cover letter and resume to Julie@carepartnersofcookcounty.org
or mail to Julie Wilson, Care Partners of Cook County, PO Box 282, Grand Marais, MN 55604