A huge thank you to everyone who made Light Up a Life 2022 so special! It was wonderful to gather via technology AND in person to remember our loved ones who are no longer with us and to express our gratitude for what they have meant to us. We are so very thankful for:
- All those who attended the ceremony, either through Zoom or in person
- All who made a Light Up a Life donation. Each $5 gift given in memory of a loved one added a light to the memory tree outside of Johnson Heritage Post, and helps support Care Partner’s services in Cook County.
- Johnson Heritage Post for kindly providing outdoor space for the Memory Tree and indoor space for the ceremony.
- Java Moose for the delicious, warm coffee.
- Laura Laky for sharing her beautiful gift of music.
- Care Partners Board and staff for their assistance before, during, and after the ceremony. A special shout-out to Bob Karrick for hosting the Zoom meeting.
Click the button below to view the 2022 Memory Book with the names of those who were lovingly remembered through a Light Up a Life donation…