ElderCircle and Fairview Health have teamed up to offer a FREE virtual six-week course entitled “Living Well With Chronic Pain.” This class is a combination of presentations, discussion, and activities with others who know the experience of living with pain. You will learn:
- Techniques to deal with frustration, fatigue, isolation, and poor sleep
- Appropriate exercise for maintaining and improving strength
- Appropriate use of medications
- Communicating effectively with family, friends, and health professionals, nutrition, pacing activity and rest
- How to evaluate new treatments
Classes will be held virtually on Thursdays from 10:30am to 1:00pm, February 3 through March 10. To register or for more information, contact ElderCircle (218) 999-9233, ext. 282, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or click on the links below.