A huge thank you to everyone who made Light Up a Life 2023 such a meaningful event. Over 40 people gathered at Johnson Heritage post to remember loved ones with gratitude and hope. We are so very thankful for:
- All those who attended the ceremony.
- All who made a Light Up a Life donation. Each $5 gift given in memory of a loved one added a light to the memory tree outside of Johnson Heritage Post, and helps support Care Partner’s services in Cook County.
- Johnson Heritage Post for kindly providing outdoor space for the Memory Tree and indoor space for the ceremony.
- Pastor Tom Murray from Lutsen Lutheran Church for sharing a lovely reflection and blessing.
- Java Moose for the delicious, warm coffee.
- Fred Anderson for sharing his beautiful guitar music.
- Care Partners Board and staff for their assistance before, during, and after the ceremony. Special thanks to the Board for providing delicious goodies!
Click the button below to view the 2023 Memory Book with the names of those who were lovingly remembered through a Light Up a Life donation…
View the Memory Book
Our Memory Book will be updated as additional donations are received